Saturday 24 December 2016

Pigs in Blanket 'Crisps'

One thing I like about Christmas is the arrival of Tesco novelty Christmas crisps. Today’s small talk I am looking at Tesco Finest Succulent Pigs in Blanket crisps. A number of Crisp manufacturers have their own festive themed crisps but Tesco have won my heart. These crisps are not new to me but for some reason I haven’t reviewed them something I am about to put right.

I had pre ordered my two packets of Pigs in Blankets crisps with my Christmas order to make sure I got some this time after missing out last festive period. But there was a blessing in disguise as I picked up a packet of the equally yummy Tesco Finest Roast Turkey and Stuffing Crisps, which I can’t find this year. I was in a generous mood yesterday as I handed one of my precious packets to the wife’s Swiss carer Therese. However, I was lucky on a trip to Tesco later in the day and managing to replace them.

I can almost smell the real Pigs in Blankets I planned to serve with our Christmas Dinner tomorrow, as I opened the bag, no bits, but nice big crisps with a good crunch factor. I think I was dreaming that I could smell and taste the sausage and bacon or was it just an undertone of meatiness. The flavours certainly packs a punch though and make me one happy chappy.

The bag suggests 150g of crisps per bag and suggests a bag serve six people at a cost to me of £1.00. To get some facts right I do not share so this bumper pack are for me, and I have two.

No comments:

Post a Comment