Monday 26 December 2016

George Micheal and my Top Five tunes

Sad news about George Michael at the age of 53 dying from a suspected heart failure. I cannot call myself some kind of diehard fan just someone who knows what music I like and there are a number of tracks/songs I would be more than happy to be associated with sang by George.

Not really the Wham years. Prancing around to Club Tropicana was not for me the first time I really heard his voice was is hit Careless Whisper followed later that year by Last Christmas.

After the break up or parting of the ways of Wham, the hits kept coming but there was a change from teeny pop to a more adult audience with soulful ballads. The consummate performer sold more than 100million albums across the world during the span of his career and garnered three Brit awards.

Below and my favourite George Michael tracks

A Different Corner


You Have Been Loved


Praying For Time


Mothers Pride


Jesus To A Child

No comments:

Post a Comment