Thursday 22 February 2018

Funny what triggers a memory?


The picture opposite reminded me of something and no it was not a blonde on top of a mountain wearing tiny shorts and braces, I wish. You must agree a stunning picture.

I once owned some braces. Funny what triggers a memory? I found them much better to wear than a belt but they came with dangers.
The first time I wore braces began with a few painfully and awkward moments. Like how tight do you adjust the length? Too tight the chances are the clasps could give way to smack you in the face, take an eye out, pulling your trousers right up the crutch which give you a nasty wedgie, painful. While too lose why bother your trousers could drag on the floor.

I have a long-standing love affair with skinhead girls wearing braces it’s a pervy thing.

Then there was the comedy element. The dread twanging of braces funny and painful the first time but the second, it was a painful and a bore making me rather sorry for the bra strap twanging I had inflicted on girls I knew. One by-product of wearing braces they were associated with skinheads and they were hard so by wearing them they could give you a temporary hard status.

No comments:

Post a Comment