Monday 17 July 2017

Game of Thrones is back - No Spoilers

There was I lying in bed, awake at 4:40am contemplating maybe I should try to go back to sleep which rarely works then like a lightning bolt it hits me… Game of Thrones. For a bloke as big as me I was out of bed in a flash and in front of the TV remote in hand.

Big changes in the Ugarte household! I purchased a NOW TV box a while ago when my TV provider (Virgin) let me down without any TV for a few days and my Freeview on my tele would not work. Virgin do not have Sky Atlantic on its platform so it was a good enough reason to get myself a NOW TV box fortunately for me it carries Sky Atlantic.

So this would be the first time I would actually watch it on my TV not via some iffy internet site like Watch Series and others. Sometimes it could be hit or miss on the feed you watch still once you work out the suttle ways of such viewing its easy.

No Spoilers I promise but I will just say it was a great opening that will have you cheering the rest was a bit slow with major protagonist laying out there positions. I have been biting my nails to the bone waiting on this new series from the bits and pieces of officially leaked news I am expecting a lot. We had a 13 month wait and from this episode, alliances are going to be all-important and keeping them.

After watching I checked out social media which was very positive... if you are hungry for something a lump of coal would look interesting but I was entertained.

No comments:

Post a Comment