Sunday 16 July 2017

Sunday Crush – Dana Gillespie – Chesty Gillespie

The Lost Continent
Last week’s Sunday Crush hit a cord with my social media fans sending the page into stratosphere well maybe not to that height but pretty high for my little blog. Who would have thought Madeline Smith would create such a stir.

While watching a favourite film again last night ‘Bad Timing’ 1980 a British psychological thriller starring Art Garfunkel and Theresa Russell I spied a Sunday Crush Dana Gillespie. She was on my radar has a Sunday Crush but not for this film. In the film, she played Garfunkel’s girlfriend it was a very controversial film on released.

I remember her from such fantasy films as The Lost Continent and People that time Forgot where she played the damsel in distress.

The People that Time Forgot
The Lost Continent where she played the most buxom pirate come slave girl (44-inch bust!) in cinema history and that is saying something. I do not think many a husband, boyfriend or any male not feeling a twitch in their never regions when she made her entrance on the screen and woman looking down on their chest offering thinking why not me. From where I was watching, she seemed to have problems doing her top buttons of her blouse up.

Yes, it is about tits again but I can in sure you that flat chested crushes will soon feature, maybe next Sunday.

One of the most striking things about The People that Time Forgot was how outrageously busty Gillespie looks playing Ajor. Some serious work must have been put into the most interesting doeskin dress ever created. It's not just her ample bust we are treated to neither, as the dress is slit to her hipbone enabling lots of shots of her toned thighs (and higher) as she scrambles up hills.

No comments:

Post a Comment