Monday 21 August 2017

Jamie Lee Curtis - True Lies

Caught up with the film ‘True Lies’ yesterday a bit of a run-of-the-mill movie with the only saving grace the sexy striptease by the delectable Jamie Lee Curtis.

The film is watchable for over the top entertainment.

Long-time readers of my blogs will know I have an eye for a pretty lady of any size, shape, age or colour especially if you are a follower of my more adult Tumblr blog.

Since I´m a perfectionist, in some things anyway, things that matter which could be a non-entity to others I was reminded of how hot she looked in bra, panties, and stilettos! Her striptease was recently voted the best in a major film and surely, she got pulses racing in the cinema back in the day having turned my old ticker up a beat or two yesterday.


No comments:

Post a Comment