Friday 7 March 2014

Gogglebox is back

Gogglebox is back tonight and I for one am looking forward to its return. I took a while for me to appreciate the last time around. It coincided with something I was watching in the same time slot.

After friends gave me earache about it I checked it out and found it enjoyable and interesting. Its basically me, I sit around passing judgement on TV shows, in particular things I don’t like. The mix of couples are good like the posh ones and the old couple. The show after the success of the last season has been moved to the prime time Friday night slot of 9pm for midweek 10pm.

Tonight they will pasting comment The Oscars, The Voice, The Taste and Saturday Night Takeaway which will give me plenty of opportunity to bend the wife’s earholes. My Gogglebox views for tonight

The Oscars
Do really care, and who would stay up all night to watch them. I am not a film goer, I enjoy film but all this back slapping just does my head in.

The Voice
Love the fact it is doing better in the ratings and beating Saturday Night Takeaway. I like the chairs, format and the judges and I see way people knock it. It is much better than Britain got no Talent and the V Factor.

The Taste
I didn’t like it but for nigella. There are just too many cooking shows on TV how many always is there to make a Sausage Roll.

Saturday Night Takeaway
National Treasure my ass, the show is well past its sell-by-date. Ant and Dec are overrated and I don't think they're funny at all.

No comments:

Post a Comment