Sunday 6 August 2017

Sunday Crush - Judy Norton (Mary Ellen Walton)

Younger Judy
For this week’s crush it’s a raid on a goody goody TV show from back in the seventies the eldest daughter of John and Olivia Walton, Mary Ellen Walton played by Judy Norton. She was strong willed, independent, active and sarcastic...I could go on! I Loved her.

It wasn’t because she dressed in a sexual way she was a tomboy. I remember in one episode where she try to go all girly make-up and all and it was frightening. The series was set around the depression years, World War 2, and the end of the war the only chance for Mary Ellen to look sexy was went she dons a nurse uniform as she trained to be a nurse. As she grew in the show that was first aired in the USA in 1971 for 9 Seasons, and in the UK from early 1974, she became more voluptuous in an innocent way.

Playboy
In an effort to shake her "family" image, and news to me Mary Ellen (Norton Taylor) posed nude for Playboy in 1985. I may have bought the edition if I had known and the girlfriend/wife was not looking. You can bet I have checked them out now thanks to the internet and boy she looked the hottie.

The Playboy picture spread was what I imagined and more all those years ago, when she was in The Walton’s yes I knew what I like even back in those days. I also knew wrapped up in all that Walton goodness there was a body to die for, thank you Playboy.

No comments:

Post a Comment