Wednesday 28 January 2015

Not excited about Easter

New eggs on the block
I have never been a big fan of Easter Eggs, well that is a lie when I was a kid I was a fan.
Before I go off on one let me just say it is not about the chocolate, I love chocolate but why pay for a load of packaging and other crap. You pay £4 or £5 for a standard medium sized egg while a bar of chocolate of about the same weight costs £1, wake up and do the sums people. Some eggs are hollow while others have a treat, normally more chocolate like Maltesers but a small bag costs around 55p so a total cost of £1,55p that is a big saving.
£5 million pound egg
Josh it is coming to me how much I hate Easter it is just so tacky.
You could splash the cash on a £5million egg with not a flake of chocolate in sight.
If I were inclined to buy an egg I can assure you, it would not be the new Pot Noodle version or the Marmite chocolate egg. It goes with the territory these days messing with something simply by adding unusual flavours like Marmite. At Christmas, some food technician came up with the sage and onion doughnut.

What is the demand for these products? I envision hundreds of these eggs on sale in Pound Shop around the country after Easter at a reduced price of 50p or something 

No comments:

Post a Comment