Sunday 16 November 2014

Five sh*gs get one free

A nice little Sunday newspaper story and todays offering is a former supermarket worker that has come up with a novel way of rewarding her customer or more apt to say clients.

Now working in the sex industry as a sex worker she has taken the buy one get one free up a level or two be offering regular clients five romps, get a sixth free. She issues her own loyalty card just like the supermarkets.

The mum-of-one 26-year-old who advertises on a number of adult internet sites boasts: "I'm a sexy brunette in my late 20s offering all sexual services from my flat in Leeds and, seeing as money is short this Christmas, I am offering a loyalty scheme for my regular clients.
"It is really simple. You come and visit me for five sessions - half hour or full hour - and you get the sixth one free. Simples. Talk about more bang for your buck. Now get arranging those naughty sessions guys."

Known as Kara, she charges £40 for half an hour and double your money for an hour from a Leeds flat. It’s unknown if any of her clients/punters have saved up to enough shags to receive their freebie but she is reported to be busy. I think (I KNOW) the wife would not be happy if she found this Loyalty card in my wallet.

No comments:

Post a Comment