Monday 24 November 2014

The UKip cookbook

I have been waiting for this cookbook! Well yes, I am what you could call a very bland eater who is not a fan of much of the foreign muck. Not that I am an Ukipper in life and politics but food I am a card-carrying member.
 
English classics are my favourite, fish and chips, Sunday dinner, and curry. Yes, I have had the debate about curry before. Today’s curries are designed for the UK market and are nothing like the curries I remember from my childhood, many years ago. Kebab meat or chopped pork there is no contest the latter any day and you can keep your pizza, give me a pie.
 
By classic, I mean simply meals not fancied up fish and chip the celebrities’ chefs conjure up. They all seem to have their own way of presenting fish and chips when the only way is to find yourself a good chippy.
 
 
The book is not a cook book really but a piss take on UKIP and their foreign hating ways. The book funded via Kickstarter with a fund raising target of £1,500, which was exceeded.
 
Therefore, will the Ukip Cookbook be a must for your Christmas stocking. Maybe next to Jamie Oliver and Nigella on the bookshelf. The book is available from Waterstones online and Amazon.

 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment