Saturday 29 November 2014

Iffy footy stream

Sitting in on a Saturday afternoon watching an iffy stream of Watford v Cardiff City on the internet thinking of past times when I would be there.
 
I was single then without a care in the world except I was usually in between some kind of employment. However, marriage and three kids put my travelling to away games to a rare beast. The wife never said I couldn’t go but with money tight it was an expense I couldn’t in my heart feel happy about.
 
I enjoyed the trips to the likes of Leeds and the old Millwall ground either on the supporters coach or independently it was always a good day out. It annoys me every day my mental problems with crowds and having my personal space invaded but I am working on it.
 
I suppose now I am one of those armchair supporters so-called real fans hate so much but I always will be a Cardiff City fan and will die blue Mr Tan.

No comments:

Post a Comment