Saturday 5 March 2016

Friendship declined - Dickhead

Have you ever had a mate you secretly thought was a bit of a twat who always seemed to do incredibly well with the opposite sex? Well maybe I have with no name mentioned but if you read on and remember, I think you will know who you are.

He’d turn up at parties or the pub with some gorgeous bird in tow and you’d couldn’t understand why she couldn’t see how annoying he was. He was a prick and everyone knew it but for girls who would flock to him. This is nothing to do with the time I walked into the Robin Hood and you ended up playing footsie under the table with my date who ended up at yours.

I did wonder if there was something wrong with me but I was a nice guy while my mate was a shit. Another notch on the bedpost another ‘big I am’ round up in the pub. I would be there laughing how lucky I was and I probably bought you a pint has a thank you. She was never seen again she was thrown away like many of your conquests.

She seemed like a nice, intelligent girl I seem to remember. My female friends reassured me that girls preferred going out with arseholes and liked nice guys. It didn’t really help at the time. Thanks for the Facebook friends request which I declined that was nothing to do with the Robin Hood incident. I just don’t like you.

No comments:

Post a Comment