Sunday 4 December 2011

Last Christmas


Snow, snow, I wanna wash my hands,
my face and hair with snow

We did have a white Christmas Day Christmas last year but it was left over icey snow there was no actual snow falling, but we did before the big day, which near put paid to all our finely tuned Christmas plans.

The snow gave us a few sleepless hours has Glenys been technically house bound owing to the snow and then ice and me with my problem. We did manage to do some shopping lucky for us we live on a main road route, which mean the council gritted the road outside. It meant we could still have a limited home deliver.

We got David to clear a path outside so we could get a taxi.

Glenys did try to go out with her carer, but her wheelchair didn’t make it to the front gate. Has the snow turned to ice she had problems with traction or the lack of it every time she hit ice her wheels would just go round and round. I don’t think you can four-wheel-drive wheelchairs on the National Health. We are hoping that any snow this year ‘if we get any’ will start falling around 4pm Christmas Eve.

No comments:

Post a Comment