Monday 12 December 2011

The Big Question

The big question is gammon or bacon butties Christmas morning not much to choose between the two. The bacon from our local butcher is very tastily and cut nice a thick and would work out a tad cheaper than the gammon. Has for the gammon I was thinking of buying a few nice slices off the butcher counter at Tesco.

I do fancy gammon with lashings of brown sauce, but my Dad with be calling down with four Clarks Pasties and I am thinking when do I fit them in. The possibility of gammon in the morning followed by a turkey dinner around 1pm, not much space there. Turkey sandwiches for a snack for a later tea.

Looks like it going to be Boxing Day breakfast for the Pasties to meet there maker my tummy. They will be old style from the Grangetown shop.

No comments:

Post a Comment