Tuesday 6 December 2011

Me and Maddie 
Wow it's now been a year since my house has been sorted and I came back home to live.. Times goes real fast.I can not mange tasks a round the house. I was so excited in February last year when James told us Nicky was expecting our first grandchild..

 Needless to say I have been struggling a lot with some painful times but bearing up. Hard thing has been my chronic pain problems but learning that I will never be out of pain but learning to manage it with help from certain Dr's from the NHS.. Well my beautiful grandchild Maddison Mae was born 20th September she is a lovely little one and really helped me to cope with things..

Unfortunately James n Nicky relationship has come to an end. It looks like we have a battle on our hands to see Maddie but I can assure you I will fight all the way.. This has just been devastating for me n Pete not able to see her. Hopefully we will be able to have access in the year..

David is in a good relationship with Kathryn, he works in Ikea n seems to really like it. Kathryn started University in Swansea and seems to be doing real good..

Simon well he still works for the Royal Mail but his main hobby is his computer n electric items.. but he is happy enough. For me and Pete we reached our 25th Wedding Anniversary this year and for 2012 we hope we will have joy and peace..

 We wish you all a very Happy Christmas and a Very Happy New Year xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment