Friday 23 December 2011

Rainning Laptops ... well two update

*** I gave the other laptop to Glenys she deserved it ***

After all the worrying over would I have a new laptop for Christmas day it was all sorted today with the arrival of two laptop, yes two it’s a story of disappointment and joy.

I ordered the first laptop at the beginning of the month and was given a delivery date of the 16 Dec, I was not too worried over the wait has long has I had it for Christmas morning. On the 16th, I checked the parcel tracking and to my surprise, the parcel had been received in the Cardiff depot eight days earlier and was down for delivery the very next day which didn't arrive.

Straight on to the phone, but now can some bird in a call centre help? All she can do is pass you around until someone informs you they will send an e-mail delivery guys. It looked to me like the first laptop had been nicked out of the storing depot not the Royal Mail may I add. After many phone calls, I decided to reorder the same one on a promise that it would reach me by today (23rd).

The first one had still not been passed out of the depot as of yesterday, but the new one was on the move and was in the same depot. All at was going through my mind was lightening couldn’t strike twice However this morning at 8:19am the second laptop was passed on to the deliveryman, and oh what joy I felt. Then at 8:21 the first laptop was marked has on the delivery van. I was unsure if that meant both were on the way our there was a mix up and the one was coming.

That was soon cleared up with a phone call informing me that my two laptops would be delivery before 1pm, cool ... Now at this present time I have three laptops my old one soon to be the property of the wife and two new ones. One of which I will have to spend back.

No comments:

Post a Comment