Friday 20 November 2015

I will take my riches now

Has a non-practising Catholic I remember being told when we die we will receive great riches in heaven. I am not taking it for granted I will be walking through the pearly gates if they even exist but why can’t I have my riches now.

Whoever is dishing out these riches could start by coughing up the numbers for the £113m Euro lottery would be a good gesture. A tad greedy you may think. I do tend to dream big because why dream of little things they say money can’t buy you happiness; money can change you only if you let it. Well I didn’t dream of any numbers last night seeing has I had under 4 hours sleep I hope I didn’t missed the information. Therefore, it will be down to the lottery generating my winning numbers.

What I would really like is a break for my wife and all the crap and pain she has had to put up with now and probably into the future. That would be the greatest of riches I could receive.

No comments:

Post a Comment