Saturday 9 January 2016

Hunger Games: Catching Fire - TV adverts - Not for me


Channel 4 are banging on about the TV premiere of The Hunger Games: Catching Fire tonight a 9pm and yes, I am interested but not with commercial breaks. It’s about time they did something about it.

Why not see the first transmission on terrestrial TV without commercial breaks say have TV adverts for 10 minutes before and after the film, I am sure it would be appreciated. Still I won’t be watching tonight because of the adverts and I am not desperate to watch anyway. If I was, I could probably watch it free and without adverts.

With the BBC not offering much competition in the film department it’s left the door open for commercial TV has the Conservative party continue to destroy and attack the BBC. It the BBC and Channel 4 were both showing the film you can bet the BBC would win hands down because they have no adverts.

No comments:

Post a Comment