Tuesday 12 January 2016

Road to Wembley – Round four

Well followers it’s a new team on my road from my armchair and I am not happy at all because after my previous team Sheffield United were dumped out I am left with one of the two teams I truly hate in football.

I feel so unclean after last night’s draw, my journey forward is now tied to Manchester United, and the other team I hate is Swansea. My hatred of Manchester United is long held going back to when I became a football fan in the early 1970s. It is always been the case of any team but United or Swansea. If they were to reach the final then I jump ship to their opponents. Fingers crossed that United will come a cropper at Derby who are riding high in the Championship so could go into the game favourites.

My team Cardiff City are out of the cup, which was not a surprise, and remember the previous game some league team shifted seven goals passed Shewsbury while we couldn’t manage one. Pity they weren’t handed a plum tie in the fourth round were they are home to Sheffield Wednesday.

No comments:

Post a Comment