Thursday 21 January 2016

Write a book not a blog - The Future? - I love Blogging

I was asked today if I was getting bored of blogging and my reply was No, I have always liked writing even before the internet when I found an outlet for my thoughts in the pages of letter columns in newspapers.

I’ve always been religious about my blogging normally triggered by a memory, something I have read or seen on TV sometimes I even schedule content ahead of time like the piece I just written about Valentine’s Day. I never struggle with my motivation to write but I do actually miss writing letters or keeping a diary/journal.

They do say most people have a book in them and I hope I have one to share with the world. I wrote something once that was not for publication just a project for me. I did all the researched needed with hours in the library but for my son to wipe it off my USB stick. However, I still waiting on a new idea which this time I will follow through even if I have the only copy of the book.

When I say wait for an idea there is a book floating around my mind but with my ongoing mental health issues it’s not going to happen until I get it sorted out. Blogging is tough it’s not easy coming up with ideas, and it’s hard to find new things to talk about that’s why I need a spark to get my interest going.

No comments:

Post a Comment