Sunday 17 February 2019

Sunday Crush - Charlize Theron


Just watched Atomic Blonde again just to watch Charlize Theron glide across my TV screen and immerse myself in her beauty. Her stunning good looks have always threatened to overshadow her acting but it hasn’t she is an award winning actress. The first film I remember noticing her was the “The Devil's Advocate” starring Al Pacino one of her first major film roles.

There was something about her that made me switch on to her the role she was playing was sexual and you see her going nude she had the body and there were raunchy sex scenes in the film it was her style that was a hit with me. Truth is she was just so stylish and still is. I was reminded of that this morning while searching through photos to accompany this post I was once again struck by her divine beauty and elegance.

After an hour or so looking through stunning images of her my only disappointment was the large number of photos of her smoking. I hate smoking I always have and it never fails to amaze me why such a beautiful woman with such a body, will watch what they eat but will suck smoke into her lungs. She has struggled for years to quit smoking and confessed to being "highly addicted".

The curse of many a young actress/model when nude photos taken earlier in her career were splashed in Playboy and the cover in the May 1999 issue of the magazine. She unsuccessfully sued the magazine for publishing them without her consent.

As well as the acting, she has been on numerous magazine covers and photo shoots as an icon of style. She as it all and her beauty as stayed the test of time I thing she as grown better with age and not just a pretty face but award winning actress winning a legion of awards and nominations.

Her lead in the film Monster (2003) earned her an Academy Award for Best Actress, Golden Globe Award for Best Actress in a Drama and the SAG Award for her performance.


No comments:

Post a Comment