Tuesday 12 February 2019

Imagination (3) - What makes a sexy/erotic picture?


I spend a lot of time rummaging around Google and other search engines looking for something or another, nearly always coming up with something of relevance to me, and spark an idea, something to watch or read.

Today I stumbled upon another picture, which caught my attention in my series of imagination picture poses because every now and again I find a gem of a photo. I am a long-term fan of vintage photos, artwork, and drawings of the era of the forties, fifties, and sixties for the female of the species of course and I do love black and white shots.

Yes, it’s rather sexy but what intrigues me is what is happening in the picture that I reckon was taken some time in the fifties. It looks to have been taken in a garden, a private one, more countryside than city back yard. She is not dressed for housework maybe she is getting ready for a photo shoot but for whom. It could be for a photo club, which were very popular back in the fifties as it looks to professional for a boyfriend or husband. She could be getting ready to go out or maybe that’s what she wears at home.

There was no description with this picture and I have no idea who she is and that is how I like it but I do have a crush on her.

Wow, she is dressed to stun, to attract and she attracted me. I have a fetish for stockings and suspenders after a chance viewing as a young teen, which I have never forgotten and it happened in secondary school. From the high heels to the stocking and suspender strap, she is looking hot and she’s wearing a bullet bra. If in this picture she was naked, I personally would not be interested.

No comments:

Post a Comment