Sunday 2 December 2012

Guinness Book of Records 1972

Without fail, either my brother or I would receive the Guinness Book of Records among our Christmas annuals, remember them.
I think most young lads I would look to see if they include the likes’ for the world biggest or smallest penis or some other, sexual oddities like biggest pair of breast. It was always the oddities that I was interested to seek out, the fattest or skinniest someone in the world. Food entries were always good who eat the most in a minute or something like that. After getting over the stupid childless period, it was always an interesting read.
On the subject of World Records my record for wolfing down a large pie was set a number of years ago. It was just under three minutes and it was flaming hot and I am a nibbler.

No comments:

Post a Comment