Thursday 22 May 2014

New striker for Cardiff City

Cardiff City have made their first summer signing ahead of their return to the Championship with the signing of striker Javi Guerra from Real Valladolid.

The 32-year-old striker during his time with the Spanish club has stats of 72 goals in 149 appearances over a four-year spell, a healthy return so hopefully he can bring that goal scoring form to Cardiff City. It must be said that last season Cardiff’s strikers were a bit goal shy seeing main striker Frazier Campbell score a mere six league goals with midfielder Jordon Mutch top scorer with only seven.
 
Speaking on his arrival Guerra said,
"I am very thankful for the warm welcome I have received here at Cardiff City and am very excited for my new challenge in Wales.
"Hopefully I can keep up the level that I have been playing at in Spain for the last few seasons and that it will be a successful time for me in Cardiff, with both the club and the supporters."

No comments:

Post a Comment