Saturday 19 April 2014

Another lottery fail

There is something quite depressing when you check your e-mails and low and behold, there is one from the lottery. Its telling you there is news about your ticket.
 
Could it be the £40 million Euro lottery jackpot you gambled £4 on the previous day or more disappointment. It is the latter, always the latter has I opened the message. When I clicked on the link to the lottery web page, I knew. Even as I typed in my password, I was not spending my imaginary winnings. I was just thinking more heartache and why not me.
 
There were no fireworks lighting up my screen or flashing ‘winner’ with a message to phone Lottery HQ but with a glance I could see my account showed £5.70 win. A £1.70 profit can’t be sniffed at surely. There is not much I can do with my winnings other than enjoy it and spend it wisely.

No comments:

Post a Comment