Sunday 12 February 2017

Sunday Crush – The known woman – Girl Panic by Duran Duran

Yes! We have a picture from a Duran Duran video and of course she is in the video but still nameless to me. She is in the video “Girl Panic", released by the band in 2011. The video features in ‘My top 5 sexy videos’ on this blog and it also features in the way of eye candy world's biggest supermodels, like Yasmin Le Bon, Cindy Crawford, Naomi Campbell, Eva Herzigova and Helena Christensen playing the band.

There are plenty of other models prancing around in lingerie throughout the video but her brief few seconds and this picture elevated her to my crush list. I do not know why I find her so attractive but looking at the picture her eyes draw one in, the pout, and I love the hair, I have a thing about hair.

A point I would like to make she is smoking and anyone who knows me gets my mantra about smoking and smokers. I hate the filthy habit even more seeing it killed my mum. For Christ sake she is holding a cancer stick but in my mind she is flicking the finger, a rather big finger.

This is like a proper old school crush. Like the girl, I would see every day from the school bus walking home from another school she was beautiful I never knew her name, never talked to her but I still remember her.


No comments:

Post a Comment