Tuesday 14 February 2017

Valentine's Day - Cardiff City and a Takeaway

It is Valentine’s Day and all I have on my mind is three points for Cardiff City win tonight and a Valentine Indian takeaway.

On the football front. Cardiff face a trip to Derby, who are in and about a play-off spot but on the weekend, they found lowly Bristol City a tough nut to crack. In fact, Derby were 3-0 down at half time and they were at home on Saturday but manage to scrape a 3-3 all draw at full time. After denting Leeds United play-off aspirations at the weekend, can Cardiff pull the double?

City have pulled themselves away from the bottom three and relegation and are now 10 points clear. Next goal must be to reach the top end of the league table. Little steps toward next season.

It will be the radio or even sadder watching the BBC videprinter for me tonight.

Valentine takeaway is getting a bit of an upgrade today from a Chinese to an Indian thanks to the remnants of my Christmas present money. So it will be pig out night and I am in training with a light breakfast and lunchtime snack before I take on my curry although dad popped in with a Clarks Pie. In the fridge for tomorrow but during a catnap, the wife only goes and pops it in the oven, oh well.

On the menu tonight
Chicken Curry
Keema Pilau Rice
Chips
Keema Naan

Tonight’s meal will cost nearly twice the cost of a Chinese and of course, there are the boys with their plates out ready. I just could not set back eating a curry with them watching cruel I would call it.

No comments:

Post a Comment