Wednesday 30 April 2014

Out with the old in with the new

Bye
Shocked horror and pretty upset to find one of my regular takeaway destination the Canton Chinese Delight has picked up a very low grade Food Hygiene Rating. We only had a delivery from there only a few weeks ago and you never think to ask for their hygiene rating, would they tell you if it was poor.
At least it was not a ‘0 rating’ but it wasn’t the top rating of five either which I would expect. However, the rating of one is just not good enough and until they hit four or five they have lost my business. The rating was given in March of this year and until they get it sorted, I will be
looking elsewhere for my Chinese treat.
The handy Food Hygiene website proved helpful in finding a new takeaway, The New Champagne with a five rating and a home delivery service. From now on if, your business doesn’t have a four and above rating, I just won’t be eating there. It was also nice to find out our pub The Sand Martin also had the top rating.
You can check your favourite takeaway by clicking the link below

No comments:

Post a Comment