Saturday 26 April 2014

Turncoat

Lily Allen breaks down in tears after Atletico Madrid
score the winning goal against her team Fulham FC
in the Europa Cup final
For an old codger like me, I like Lily Allen’s music. Particularly her earlier stuff however today she has lost a bit of her lustre because of her football related announcement.

Known to be a football fan her allegiance was with Fulham until she announced on Chris Evans radio show that she had jump ship for their London neighbours Chelsea.

Her reason for the switch was with her husband a Chelsea fan she didn’t want to bring up her children in a ‘competitive environment’, what a cop-out. If her husband were a fan of lowly Barnet would she be so eager then I somehow don’t thing some.

Fulham fans have taken to tweeter branding her a ‘traitor’ The star, 28, who previously held a season ticket for the Cottagers, admitted: “I’m not a Fulham fan any more. I was, but now I’m married to a Chelsea fan.”
She added: “We don’t want to bring up our children in a competitive environment.”

No comments:

Post a Comment