Sunday 20 April 2014

Happy Easter

Oh where to start
The Easter Bunny has come a calling, (namely my dad) leaving me with something a bit special for yours truly.
Not your run of the mill Easter eggs for me because I am going chocolate free today. The Easter bunny has dropped a couple of Clark’s pies with two pasties for company. My Easter treat is not a healthy option and I could have been better off eating chocolate instead Somehow, I don’t think I would have enjoyed it as much. My first since Boxing Day the longest I have gone without a Clarkies and a long wait until the next on August Bank holiday.
I am on a healthy eating regime so it mean’s pies, pasties and sausage rolls have been kicked onto the naughty step, well in the most. I do have a sly pasty, sausage roll and even an odd inferior pie but not in the quantities of my past. To my shame, I have been known to chow down on as many as two pies in one sitting and could do more if the truth were told and the same with other naughty pastries like pasties and sausage rolls.
Clark’s pies are off limits, except for Christmas, Easter, and August Bank holiday. I am trying to put all temptation out of sight and out of mind but it rarely works. I don’t think a day goes by without me thinking about eating or buying a Clark’s pie.
Sorry mister Clark’s pie man but my health is important to me. However, this is not a divorce more like a trial separation.

No comments:

Post a Comment