Tuesday 1 September 2015

New striker for Cardiff

I am a one-man team and that’s Cardiff City. They are the only team I support although I do follow other teams that I like for one reason or another but don’t support like I stated – I am a one man team. One of them over the last few season has been Clermont Foot.

The reason I have been following the French Ligue 2 team is that they are managed/coached by a former woman footballer, Corinne Diacre. It’s her second season in charge of the team and the manager comparison with the English leagues she would be a Championship manager and somehow I don’t think that would happen ever. A club owner would have to have a lot of balls to appoint a woman manager/coach but I would like to think it could happen one day.

Cardiff latest signing hails from Clermont Foot, striker Idriss Saadi, who has signed a three-year deal subject to international clearance. The 23-year-old is a former French under-19 international of Algerian descent who last season scored 18 goals in 39 games played a fair return.


No comments:

Post a Comment