Tuesday 1 September 2015

Road to Wembley in my Armchair (2)

The FA Cup fixtures are popping up with a surprising frequency I missed the results Saturday. I opened my armchair quest with Quorn FC who lost out to visitors Oadby Town FC in the opening of the contest so the victors became my team.

So last weekend I had a new team to learn all about that was Oadby Town FC who play in the Chroma Sport & Trophies United Counties League - Premier Division where they are in the bottom half of the League Table. They are based in Leicestershire along with their next opponents Harborough Town who are bottom of the same league has Oadby Town FC.

The game Saturday saw Oadby progress into the next round with a 2-0 away win and set up another away trip this time against Sutton Coalfield Town.

Route todate ....

Qualifying Round – Harborough Town 0 – 2 Oadby Town FC
Extra Preliminary Qualifying Round - Quorn FC 1 - 3 Oadby Town FC

No comments:

Post a Comment