Sunday 8 December 2013

Christmas Cards

We received our first Christmas cards last week, thanks Pat, Sally, Maxine, Frieny Pam, Elise, Joanna and another Pam.

The wife sent out a lot while I have so far have sent out one. Most of our cards arrived with the help of the scouts so far and that 25p a card much cheaper than the 60p changed by the Post Office for a first class stamp. Pity the scouts only deliver locally (Cardiff some of the surrounding areas) we could have saved a few quid.

When the boys were in school we would have hundreds of cards stretched across the wall, but people don’t seem to send cards. I like Christmas cards unlike  Birthday card and the rest forced on me. I just see it has a big rip-off and a simple massage on Facebook will suffice.

I fact I bet I will receive more Christmas greetings on Facebook than receive cards.

No comments:

Post a Comment