Sunday 8 December 2013

Toy Memory

I was never a fan of Subbuteo growing up, all that finger flicking did my head in and unless you nailed/glued the pitch down on a board, it would move all over the place. Somehow I did end out getting my boys a kind of Subbuteo game but it was the beginning of the Sega Master System and the Nintendo. Video games all but killed of table football and lots of other games.

I remember getting this football game one Christmas and it gave my brother and me hours of fun. I can’t remember who got it has a present, but I think it was me.  If not I must have been cheesed of a bit being the football fan out of my brother and me. Trying to pin point the year is difficult, but I would say I was around eight?

It was very easy to play around each player there was a dip which would trap the ball give you a good chance to line-up a pass to your player or a shot at goal. The goalkeeper slid from side to side and was trick to control leave yourself open to a long range shot at goal.

No comments:

Post a Comment