Sunday 31 May 2015

Boobs - in or out?

This will be possibly the most controversial blog ever posted by yours truly. It is a question I have been mulling over for a while which came to a head the other day. In or out and I am talking about breasts. Are you happy to wear a bra or not?

I am not the biggest fan in the world of Big Brother but I do watch from time to time and on Friday between programmes, I caught some of the eviction night tomfoolery. I happened to see new housemate Harry Amelia enter the BB house and was seriously impressed with what she was wearing so much so I may have shouted out a ‘cor’ which didn’t go down well with the wife.
Her impressive cleavage didn’t go unnoticed wearing a form-fitting baby blue latex dress on social media platforms. Later on seeing her boob’s unfeckled, I was a tad disappointed and I can see why some ladies say a bit of up lift can be good. I suppose size does matter the bigger they are the more some woman want to control them. I asked the wife who is sizeable would she prefer a smaller set she nearly snapped my hand off with the speed of her reply yes please.

However, I am and have always been a fan of ladies wearing a bra and that goes way back to when I was a youngster, around 12/13 years old. I know why but I am not going to say but it did have a lasting effect on me. Sorry for been a sexist pig but I like what I like, and it was never a relationship breaker.

I remember back in my school days girls would be eager to move up from those first bras (training bras) has flat chested girls were often teased and soon has they started to grow more teasing. A typical catch twenty-two situation. Back then, it was a case of you had what you had with the only really help tissues and padded bras while today skies the limit with the help of a plastic surgeon.
One of my friends calls them a boob harness (bras) and asked why I don’t plop my man boobs in a bra seeing as I am so interested in them.

No comments:

Post a Comment