Thursday 15 October 2015

My friends, do you still remember me?

Earlier today, I suddenly started remembering my school days when I seemed to have numerous friends many of whom I have not seen in many years. I wondered if they still remembered me.

In secondary school, I spent five years with the same group of people but on leaving l let them drifted out of my life and I really can’t remember the last time I was in any of their company. I always gave school reunions a miss they were definitely not my cup of tea.

I really didn’t have any issues with school friends I was a happy go lucky kid in primary school and secondary I mixed well and never bullied even in infants if you had a spat with someone it was forgotten the next day. However, I have always had some kind of destruct button whereby I let friends slowly drift away.

I have never been able to work out why I am like this I don’t get pissed off with anyone they are just pushed to the back of my mind into a memory.

I remember one time in school every boy in the class when on the mitch except one who lived close to the school and didn’t catch the school bus like the rest of us. Yes we were all caught, caned except for me who lied my way out of it.

No comments:

Post a Comment