Thursday 14 June 2018

Fixtures released


Dead on 9pm, the fixture list for the Premier League flashed up on my computer screen and an interesting start for Cardiff City an away fixture against Bournemouth. Straight away, my brain flashed “winnable”. The season starts on the 11 August and I think everyone knew that anyway.

The first home fixture a week later is Newcastle and again I felt no worries feeling we could beat both giving us a six-point start. I think really I am being biased to my team but you can bet Bournemouth and Newcastle fans said the same Cardiff an easy three points.

The first team of the so-called big clubs Cardiff play are Arsenal who visit the Cardiff City stadium on 1 September of course depending on the demands of TV and I would thinl his game is likely to be televised.
.
I am always interested in the Christmas holiday period and Manchester United visit Cardiff on the 22 December with a Boxing Day trip to Capital city to face Crystal Palace with a trip to Leicester a few days later before a New Year’s Day visit from Tottenham. Busy time but as a football fan it love it.

The final game of the season will be a visit to Manchester and Old Trafford.


No comments:

Post a Comment