Thursday 5 June 2014

New gadget wanted

I want on or something similar
I love a gadget as the wife can testify to, and I always have something in mind, sometimes to buy, and rarely use.
The latest one I bought was a flatbed toaster, which I had big plans for only to end up using it once and now it’s stored in the unused gadgets cupboard.
I am eyeing up a new toy/gadget and in the middle of researching it, a drone. Yes, I fancy a drone with a camera instead of the remote controlled airship I wanted a while ago. Drones are becoming cheaper all the time.
My only issue is flight time or the lack of it. The more you paid the more airtime you get which for now is way beyond my insignificant savings. Why I feel the need to purchase a drone, I couldn’t tell you why I want one.
I thing gadgets are a man’s thing being a bit sexist from my social media out let woman seem to like shoes, handbags and booze.

No comments:

Post a Comment