Sunday 15 June 2014

I don't do sunshine

My heaven
Another sunny day and I’m really not happy as no-one who knows me can call me a sun worshiper I’m more of a winter person.
 
Even as a kid, I felt the same but you had to enjoy the summer especially has you are given a six-week holiday it would be stupid not to. I am an old man now and the heat bothers me. If I have to shop I go into the morning before it becomes to hot for me or the late evening. I don't do mid-day sun very often.
 
Even a pretty woman or two wandering around scantily clad can’t win me over to the sunshine and the beach would be my worst nightmare. I don’t even like sitting in my garden in the summer and an outside.
 
My ideal holiday would be somewhere like an all-inclusive holiday at the South Pole preferably in the dead of winter.

No comments:

Post a Comment