Saturday 21 June 2014

Willpower

I shall have you soon
It was a close fought thing however, my new strong willpower prevailed, and I walked away. What did I walk away from, only a Clarks Pie sitting in the shop window calling out to me to step into the shop and buy one.
 
It has been a while since I spent time with a Clarkies, Easter in fact and unless I give in and buy one before my August Bank Holiday treat when we will be fleetingly reunited. Since Easter, I have had only two mediocre pies in a moment of pour pie lust either were up to much just filling in a gap at the time.
 
I walked past the tray of Clarks Pie’s with just a sigh and remembered the good old days when we were on. I something else I noticed I was walking fast and is a bit leaner from the old me the mage pie eater with oversized weight problems, I feel good.

No comments:

Post a Comment