Thursday 20 September 2018

Imagination (2) - What makes a sexy/erotic picture?

I recently posted a picture I found online it was a very erotic picture, which opened my imagination to the meaning of what I thought, was happening in the picture. There was no description with the picture and it is the same with today’s offering.

Well she is putting on a stocking and attaching the top to a suspender belt strap that is obvious now time for imagination to kick in and what can I see in the picture. First, I am thinking this must be the early sixties and she from what I can judge, young but I could be wrong. Is she a girlfriend or wife? Could she be getting ready for a photo shoot they were popular back in the sixties with amateur photography clubs taking pictures of semi-professional models earning a fee in some shaggy clubhouse? It still happens today in a bigger way but it is called Instagram modelling.

But it would not be me if I did not sexualise the picture would it.
What I see perhaps someone getting ready to go out partying with friends in that era many of the sixties dress in this underwear going out or on a date, you would hope if you were the date. It was a popular underclothing for young and old alike. It was how the wife turned up on our first date was I not lucky.

Could this be the end of a night out and she has company however how to explain the camera? No mobile phones back then to snap a quick picture chances he was not carrying a camera around unless it was back to his place for a cup of tea, some mucky pictures, and sex.

I said it before the black and white picture makes it interesting to me and the era, and why not the subject.

No comments:

Post a Comment