Friday 5 December 2014

Success in 48 questions

I was reading the Daily Mail yesterday, yes, I do read it but would never buy it. Anyway its free to read on the internet. It is good to keep an eye on the nutty right-wing press as it keeps me on the right track.
 
So what as my back up this time? Reading about the 48 signs of success someone somewhere has come up with and that got me wondering how would I fair? That a quick glance I didn’t hold up much hope and I wasn’t disappointed.

1.Holiday home ... No, that was simple and I have a feeling the next 49 answered will be the same.
2.Children at public school ... No
3.A cleaner ... Well I could claim this, well what do you think. My wife is disabled and she has a 30 minutes of domestic (cleaning). Only the 30 minutes and we don’t pay so I feel we do have a cleaner.
4.A nanny ... No, but I would have liked one.
5.Shopping trips abroad ... I when to Amsterdam once but didn’t do any window shopping
6.Annual ski trips ... No
7.Children’s riding lessons ... No
8.Frequently flying first-class Y ... et to fly through the skies
9.Driveway longer than 200 yards ... Not applicable
10.Wine cellar ... Don’t like wine so no need for a wine cellar but I would like a bog standard cellar
11.Summer house ... No
12.Home gym ... No
13.Car just for weekends ... I don’t drive so no need for a car
14.Sit-on mower ... No, I have a concrete garden
15.Personal number plate ... See question 12
16.Golf membership ... No
17.Sailing weekends ... No
18.Orchard in the garden ... See question 14
19.Home cinema ... No, but would like one and a new home to fit it into please
20.An orangery ... Must google this
21.Electric garage doors ... See questions 12, 14
22.A wet room ... Yes again I have one of these only because I have a disabled wife
23.Designer luggage ... No holidays so no need for designer luggage
24.Going horseracing ... Never but been to football
25.Conservatory ... No
26.An Aga ... No
27.A TV larger than 55in ... God I feel ashamed … In receipt of benefits and only have a 32in TV
28. Eating lobster ... Don’t like shellfish
29. His and hers sinks ... No
30.Log burner ... No
31.TV in every room ... Again ashamed to say no
32.Member of a tennis club ... Why would I with me hating exercise?
33.Fridge with ice dispenser ... No maybe one day
34.400 thread count sheets ... ????? Back to google
35.Pedigree dog ... Dog hater
36.Wine cooler ... See question 10
37.Taking the dog to doggy day care ... See question 37
38.Taking the dog for treatments ... See questions 37, 39
39.Facebook page littered with holiday pictures ... No, I rarely holiday … never would be better
40.Golf handicap under 15 ... Not a member of a golf club but a mean player of crazy golf
41.Lazy Susan ... Haven’t got a clue but I bet I’m lazier than Susan
42.Picnic hamper ... Nope
43.Matching bathrobes ... Nope
44.Many gilets ... Haven’t got a clue
45.Cricket whites ... I have an off-white t-shirt
46.First name terms with the vicar ... No
47. First name terms with the pub landlord ... I don’t have a local
48.2,000 Twitter followers ... One day

No comments:

Post a Comment