Tuesday 2 December 2014

Christmas Eve Boxes

I have written before about our Christmas Eve tradition, which involves the delivery of a takeaway. However, when a friend told me about hers, I was immediately jealous and I wished I had young children so I could start this as a tradition with my kids.
I have never heard of a "Christmas Eve Box" before as a pre-Christmas treat for your kids. Although I have heard of opening, a small present on Christmas Eve an idea that never excited me as presents are for Christmas morning, and opened as a family.
After she had bathed her kids they were presented with a box containing new Christmas pyjamas, sweets, a DVD all Christmas related and a short bedtime story she had written. Maybe you could do one large box for all the family. I was surprised just how popular it was and you can even buy a box if you are too lazy to make your own. It must be an American thing because I have never come across it before and looks to be catching on this side of the pond.

No comments:

Post a Comment