Sunday 24 September 2017

Sunday Lust - Jamie Lee Curtis - True Lies


I was talking about my blog the other day with my friend Gillian and mentioned I was going to blog a series of posts on my lust for certain actresses in film. When I mentioned Jamie Lee Curtis, she was aghast I named her even after giving my reasons and she was still not impressed.

She (Curtis) was known as one of the best ‘Scream Queens’ in film. Her film career started in the Horror gene, she was soon showing off her impressive set of lungs making various appearances in horror movies like Prom Night, and Halloween as well as showing off her fine figure.

Still Jamie Lee in my book is smoking hot and there were so many scenes I could pick from other films. However, there is only one the strip in “True Lies”. The jist of the film a meek housewife believes she is married to a salesman who actually is some James Bond type working for the CIA. His wife was being pursued by a pretend spy who was looking to seduce her but her husband finds out and scares the wannabe spy, kidnaps his wife and gives her a mission where she is required to pose as a lady of the night.


She turns up for this hotel meeting with a dress she feels not suitable for this meeting so makes some drastic alteration in the hotel corridor turning it into a sexy little black dress adding lipstick and showing off her ample cleavage. In the bedroom not knowing, it is her husband skulking in the shadows she starts to strip. Soon down to a very nice underwear two-piece bra and thong set (see photos) but myself being greedy she was missing a suspender/grater belt for you Americans and stockings. That would have just gave the scene that little bit extra.

She puts a lot into her performance which is eye catching has she gyrates around the bed making me hot under the collar. She knows how to move and I watched it wondering if this were a regular scene at home. For sure if I was her husband, I would demand a replete performance in our bedroom.

No comments:

Post a Comment