Tuesday 28 November 2017

11 Weeks into my Diet

THIS morning after a shower, I saw the weighing scales poking out from under the wardrobe and thought to myself it has been awhile since we had interacted so why not. Switched them on I jumped on waiting for the great reveal.

I had my fingers crossed for a downward result I have kept to my plan and cut out all the sweeties and now having a regular breakfast, which seems to help. This morning I had a sausage sandwich, just the one with the sausage baked in the oven. The main meal tonight is a favourite Chicken Curry cooked in the slow cooker no fat and the Chicken is from the healthy eating section, cost more but better for you in the long run.

The scales don’t lie a small loss, yippy. That is unless you use the ones in the nurses room at the health centre they speak with a fork tongue maybe I should take mine over. I am happy as I said before I have set no targets, no goals I will just truck along. I happily told the wife who didn’t get the bunting out but congratulated me but it gave me a smile.

The thing is I have not missed all the crap I was eating especially when I have control like last night. My son walked in with some Quality Street for his mum, she quickly offered me first pick to harvest my favourites, and I declined as I reminded her of my diet. Before I would have snapped her fingers off to make my choice.

I am not worried about Christmas I have a plan to pick a few must have items, like ‘Pigs in Blanket’ crisps the pain of walking past them in the supermarket hurts and to top it off I have just seen them for sale in the corner shop just around the corner. I left them on the shelf but a few months ago, I would be sitting here eating them.

No comments:

Post a Comment