Wednesday 19 April 2017

Brenda doesn't like it - General Election

Forget the Brexit election it is all about Brenda the lady interviewed by the BBC yesterday when correspondent Jon Kay's questioned her before she had heard about the 8 June election and her shock and disappointment of the news of an election went viral.

She said, "You're joking! Not another one? For God's sake, I cannot honestly - I cannot stand this.
"There's too much politics going on at the moment, why does she need to do it?"

Now every TV reporter and print reporters questioning a politician asks about her reaction to the news of the snap election are we looking at the Brenda election now. How long before we see Brenda t-shirts, mugs and other merchandise. Newspapers will want to interview her and she will be inundated with PR representation while she is big news.






A call to take part in ‘Question Time’ could be on the cards, maybe. Whom does she vote for I bet party leaders are praying that she is there Brenda?

Her response appears to have captured the mood of the country looking at social media while I am all for the upcoming weeks of politics.
I have already stated I am no fan of Corbyn and his mates and will be spoiling my vote and not voting Labour. However, I like my MP Stephen Doughty and after a decision, I cannot see why I could not vote for him, as Labour will not win the upcoming general election their best option is a hung parliament but in my book a pipe dream.

No comments:

Post a Comment