Sunday 30 April 2017

Sunday Crush – Linda Hayden

The voluptuous and gorgeous blonde actress Linda Hayden made a strong and lasting impression on me in my early years of teenagehood. I remember her in a few Hammer horror films her virginal innocent look played well for these type of films.

Her first role was in Baby Love, playing an amoral 15-year old who seduces a man (who may well be her father), his wife and his son so you can see why the above description.

In the early seventies she was popping up on TV shows with fleeting appearances in ‘Some Mothers Do 'Ave 'Em’ and ‘Crown Court’ she was dating and starred with Robin Askwith in a few Confessional films at the time.


It was before the film she turned my head and made into my numerous crush file. It was series of promotional shoots in the British answer to ‘Playboy’, the magazine Penthouse that I found discarded one day. They were a set of her and Fiona Richmond who we will see celebrated one Sunday soon. The film Exposé (1976) was also known as ‘Trauma’ and ‘House on the Straw Hill’ it was over a year before I saw the film in which Hayden plays a sexpot secretary in the sleazy thriller.


No comments:

Post a Comment