Saturday 6 September 2014

Saturday 06/9 bets

Saturday so time for my weekend crazy bet and a few bets, that are more sensible.

Had a nice little win last weekend pity I will not break my £2 betting limit. I see my betting as more of a hobby than some kind of money gathering operation. If I don’t like losing just £2 what would I be like losing a tenner or more.

With international football decimation of the league fixture lists pickings are light today. I prefer betting on league football I feel I have a better knowledge although judging by my win rate I don’t really have much.

Today’s crazy bet … Bristol City, Morecambe, Barnet, Gloucester, Bromley, Margate, Stamford, Port Talbot on odds of 71/31/1 with a £1 bet with Sky Bet.

Now my more hopeful bets
  • Peterborough
  • Torquay
  • Halifax
  • Falkirk
  • Odds 7.9/1
Second bet
  • North Ferriby
  • Basingstoke
  • Maidstone
  • Wingate & Finchley
  • Odds 12.71/1

No comments:

Post a Comment