Saturday 13 September 2014

Saturday 13/09 bets

Its Saturday so time to head to the bookies, well not really those days have long gone it’s all about internet betting for me.
 
I have curtailed my weekdays betting to concentrate on the weekends. I feel I was starting to get addicted after I broke my £2 betting limit with a shocking £4 bet, I lost it of course. I have not done a crazy £1 bet today on like 15 win so I have done a Premier League special for today.
  • Chelsea
  • C Palace
  • Stoke
  • Everton
Odds of 11/1 with SkyBet with £2 to win. I did not do any research on them I just fancied them to win. Not the best way in the world to make a bet just a bit better than drawing names out of a hat.
 
I did a bit more research with my next bet if you can call it research, as they are top of their respective leagues or up against crap opposition.
  • Wolves
  • Peterborough
  • Burton
  • Hearts
  • Barnet
  • Barcelona
  • Juventus
  • PSV
With SkyBet I got odds of 53/1 for my £2 bet.
 
My eldest son who seems to make a living betting as told me to try both teams to score or bet on goals scored. I took his advice and won but with a £2 bet it was hardly worth it so maybe it is not for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment